Oreo is like everyone’s favorite and if its topped with cheesecake, who is gonna say no to it. I have tried making a baked cheesecake many times and have never been successful, the middles all sank in and they cracked every single dang time! So I tried the no bake ones and got successful with them all the time. They are easy and quick to make and will impress everyone, especially when you do not need more than three ingredients to make them.
Last Wednesday we had a small get together at our home, and I made these no bake Oreo Cheesecake in cute little drinking glasses.. one for everyone. I think dividing a batch of cheesecake between small glasses is really ingenious. You can make the same in small mason jars, so that you can enjoy them on the go or they can be a easy gift for your loved ones.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Prep time: 15 mins Cooking time: 4 hour – Overnight Servers: 4
For the filling –
250 gm cream cheese
1/2 tin of condensed milk
4 pack of Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
For the crust –
20 whole Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- For the crust, place your Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin until they reach a crumbly texture.
- For the filling, place your cream cheese in a mixing bowl, and beat till soft and fluffy.
- Mix in the condensed milk (add to taste) and Oreo cookies.
- Divide crushed Oreo cookies into the glasses.
- Pour the batter, and top it. Repeat to make 2 layers of crushed oreo and cheesecake filling.
- Top with a whole Oreo cookies to garnish.
- Refrigerate the glasses for about 4 hours to overnight before consuming.
PS: The cheesecakes are best consumed within 1 to 2 days.