Finally, my favorite TV show is back and two days back they were showing some incredibly delicious food which was all about Guilty Pleasures. Any Guesses?? I am talking about Master-chef Australia and I just love this reality show which is all about food, food and more food and of course about George, Matt and my favorite Gary… He is so adorable as judge.
So from that particular episode of Master-chef, i thought of sharing a recipe which is my Guilty Pleasure as my breakfast.Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I have this confession.. I love an indulgent breakfast and its better if it includes my favorite or should I say, every bodies favorite Nutella.
Yes, today i am gonna share the Classic french toast recipe with a twist. Sweet and perfectly buttery french toast, which is sandwiched with warm, runny Nutella drenching in each soft bite. OMG!! it sounds so pleasurable and believe me its taste as heaven.
Nutella French Toast
Prep time: 5 mins Cooking time: 10 mins Servers: 2
4 slices of bread (1 or 2 days old works better)
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Vanilla essence
– Slather one side of each bread with nutella (to your liking), then put together 4 Nutella sandwiches.
– In a shallow, wide bowl beat together the egg, milk, cinnamon and Vanilla with a fork.
– Spray a large pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
– Dip the sandwiches in the egg mixture to generously coat each side, and than place in the hot pan.
– Cook until both sides are firm and lightly browned.
– Cut the sandwiches horizontally/diagonally and drizzle some honey and server hot.
Suggestions: You can serve it with scoop of vanilla ice cream, fresh slice of banana or stawberries