Summer has just started which means season of Mangoes are back. Who does not love the yummy, juicy and sweet mango. This Mango salsa is so damn versatile serve as side dish with grilled chicken or fish, eat them with nachos or chips, use them in Mexican tacos or just eat as it is as mango salad it taste amazing.
Lets not waste time in my talking and proceed with the refreshing tasty mango salsa recipe.
2 Large Mango
1 medium size red onion
Green chilies 1/2 depend on your taste
1 red and yellow bell pepper each
1/2 lemon juice
pinch of salt and black pepper
– Cut the Mango in cubes. Check the following picture for mango cutting tricks.
– Now cut onion, chilies and bell peppers as nice fine dice.
– Mix the cut mango, onion and bell peppers in a large bowl and give a it a nice gentle mix, you don’t want to mash the mango cubes.
– add lemon juice and salt n pepper and mix again gently.
– top with fresh cilantro and served.
My mouth is watering just by looking at the picture. You can customize this mango salsa by adding few more ingredient into it for example:
- Add avocado cubes for Mango Avocado Salsa, or
- Add strawberries for Strawberry and Mango Salsa
Enjoy the Mango in a form of refreshing deliciousness. What do you like to use your mango salsa for? Do comment.